Mar Thoma Syrian Church delegation met HH

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      A delegation of Mar Thoma Syrian Church led by Bishops Joseph Mar Barnabas, Thomas Mar Thimotious visited H.H. Moran Mor Ignatius Sakha I Iwas, Patriarch of Antioch and All The East.

      Rev. P.M Abraham, Rev. P.T Koshy, Rev. G. Yohannan, Rev. George Thomas, Rev. K.C Abraham, Rev. C. Yohannan, Rev. Geevergese Thomas, Ref. Abraham Panicar, Mr. A. Luke, Mr. Joby Joshua and Mr. John C. Abraham were in the delegation