New Members

  • Very Rev. Dr. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moola
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Dear Moderators, Bijukkutty, Alias and Cherian,

      Please add the following members to our Forum daily digest.
      1. Bijukutty John, Member, St.George JSO Church,Chicago:
      2. Cherian Jacob,St.Mary's Church,Chicago, St.Mary's Panampady:
      3. Alias Oommen,St.George Church, Chicago,St.Stephen's Manjinikkara:

      Lovingly,
      Moolelachen.
      Director, Mor Adai Study Centre &
      Vicar, St.George J.S.O.Church, Chicago