Prayer requests - new job in South Korea

  • Joseph Yosuk Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      I will be moving to South Korea by December 10th of 2004 to work at Samsung Electro-Mechanics. I will be working as a PCB (Printed Circuit Board) engineer. Please pray for me that I will be very focused on my job as an engineer. Please pray that I will avoid any technical or social interaction mistakes, Lord. Please pray that I will be successful at SEM (Samsung Electro-Mechanics). Please pray for me that I will solve a lot of difficult ngineering
      problems. Please pray that I will be fast and work really hard.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      Church Member
      Cerritos Presbyterian Church at Artesia, California
      Korean Central Presbyterian Church at San Francisco, California
      Member ID # 0944