Pray,Pary,Pray with out fail, till He answers!

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2002
      Blank
      Dear All,
      The meeting at Puthekurisu will be a great turing  point in our history.
      For it"s  success let us pray.Let God Almighty guide us to
      success.Let him guide our bishops
      and leaders  correctly in their actions.He will not desert us.
      Since the truth has to prevail.
      I request all members, where ever you are to pray  together at 8.00 PM (Indian Time) on
      18th and 19th for its success.
      Long live HH Zakka I!
      A jacobite brother in christ.
      vmt