This week's promise: Trusting in God brings peace

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      "You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, whose thoughts are fixed on you!" Isaiah 26:3 NLT

      A three-year old boy stands hesitantly on the edge of the pool. His father, waist deep in the water, stretches out his hands, saying, "Jump! I'll catch you." Trust is a critical element of faith. The child might believe his father can catch him, but without trust he will never jump. The Bible teaches that we trust God by believing his Word is true, by obeying his will, and by depending on Christ alone for salvation. We can trust God completely because He is completely trustworthy.

      Have a nice weekend ahead.

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel(Reji)
      St. George Jacobite Syrian Church