Congratulations and Greetings on SOCM-FORUM 4th Birthday

  • Jacob V Joshua
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2004
      While glorifying the mighty and ever-loving name of our Lord and Saviour
      Jesus Christ for HIS abundant blessings showered on the SOCM Moderators
      during the last four years to successfuly carry on the noble cause of
      enlightening the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church members all over the
      world, the Jacobite Syrian Christians of Delhi, join me to wholehartedly
      congratulate the Moderators for the distinguished services rendered by all
      of you for upholding the true faith of our forefathers.

      Jesus Christ told, "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its
      flavour, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing, but to be
      thrown out and trampled underfoot by men." Again HE said, "You are the
      light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do
      they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it
      gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before
      men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven"
      (Matthew 5:13-16). Dear Moderators, the above Words of Life are truly
      justifiable in your deeds. The light which you got from the Holy Church
      have been passed on to others so that let them all be lighted and become
      citizens of heaven. You have utilized the talents which the Creator has
      given to all of you. You have been able to multiply it in thirty, sixty and
      hundred folds.

      SOCM-FORUM is doing a marvellous and wonderful job in this electronic age.
      Our God in the Highest is so great that the Holy Church has given birth to
      such children, who could spread light to the world and their talents are
      utilized for spreading HIS Gospel, and also give courage to them to fight
      against the adversaries of the Church.

      The Moderators are doing a commendable work in compiling the truth and
      correct versions of the matters related to the Holy Church and putting it on
      the electronic media. It is a tremendous task for the Moderators to manage
      the Internet Forum wherein the writers, members, readers, laity, clergy,
      critics, observers and advisors are from different continents, countries,
      regions, languages, cultures, etc. The contents of the postings are very
      much informative, educative and also create awareness amongst all types of
      people around the world. Historical findings and early Church documents
      from the ancient monastries of the Church and its Holy Fathers are specially
      mentioned here, which invites appreciation to the Moderators for their
      voluntary initiatives to bring forth the essence of our true and undefiled
      faith.

      HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MODERATORS on the FOURTH BIRTHDAY OF
      SOCM-forum on 15th November 2004 !!!!

      We pray to God Almighty that the Holy Spirit may guide you further and
      enhance your ability and knowledge to shine as the chosen jewels and your
      services become flawless and beneficial to the world.

      Yours in Christ,

      Jacob V Joshua
      Co-ordination & Public Relations
      Jacobite Syrian Laity Association, Delhi
      St. Peter's JSO Cathedral, New Delhi
      St. Ignatius JS Church, Vazhamuttom East, PTA, Kerala
      Member ID # 0911