Apostolic Blessings From Mor Cicek

  • Rev. Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Dear Moderators

      Now H.G.Julius Cicek, Archbishop of middle Europe is also here with Bava. He has asked me to let u know his high appreciations of the Forum. He reads it everyday at 6.30 am.!! He says that it is really spiritual and informative. He asks me to send his apostolic blessings to the Forum.

      H.G. prays that your service to the church in this way may flourish more.

      With Love and Prayers
      Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu , Vicar
      St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Congregation
      Vienna, Austria