Re: A Tribute to Sheikh Zayed

  • Babu Vadakedath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      I was so sad to see the posting by Chev. Dr. Mathews Abraham. How can he pray for Sheikh Zayed's soul with our Martyrs ...St. George, St.Ignatius.

      Dear Chevlear you should know who is Martyrs and Saints. Our SOC pray for whole universe and each and every creaters, but we don't compare a non believer with our Martyrs and Saints. I used to work in the Persian Gulf, most of these Muslims call any one other than Muslims a non believer.

      Before you compare sheik with Martyrs and Saints try to consider Sree Narayana Guru and Mahatma Gandhi.

      Best regards,
      Babu Vadakedath
      St. Mary's Church, Manarcad
      Member ID # 0920