The Patriarch of Antioch, the authority at the Throne of St. Peter. - Part 2

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      The malankara orthodx church managing commitee has made some "clarifications" thorugh Manorama dated Oct 17, 2003. (page 9 column 6,7). They are

      1) The revelation of the Patriarch faction that regarding the issues of faith or procedures in the church, the supreme authority is the universal syrian orthodox church synod- is against the facts.

      2) There is no referance such as

      a) universal Jacobte church
      b) or synod of the universal Jacobite Syrian church
      c) Or Catholica is a position under Patriarch
      d) OR Catholicose-patriach should obey the Patriarach
      e) OR Patriarch is the supreme head
      IN
      a) church history OR
      b) The church history of 1934 accepted by the court OR
      c) In the canon accpted by the Court.

      (The above were the opnions of IO church Managing commitee and published in Manorama).

      The above evaluation is 100% wrong and is aginst the facts and and evidences. Below is the proof. Those who write about church history should write or say only after studying and examininng very well. My opinion is "twisting facts" to accomplish something is persecution of the innocent people. I have worked as author and editor etc. But you will not see untruths or disparage in my writings. Because by "falsifing" there is nothig for me to gain.

      For the commitee's refererance "there is abosolutely no pointers" I can reply in one sentance - There so many unrelenting evidences in Church history, in constitution and in the Canon.

      Next - Church History

      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious SOC
      Dallas
      Member ID # 0901
      Author: Rev. Dr. Curian Kaniyamparabil achan
      Taken from : Sunday vision , Puthupady, Muvattupuzha
      Or sunday_vision@...