Re: Humility - Wasting Time & Energy

  • Babu Paul Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      This has reference to the 5th message of SOCM-FORUM Digest Number 1065 Posted by Shri Paul Reji (Member ID # 0901) Sub: Humility

      The research work done by Shri Paul Reji is highly appreciated, but I feel this is a waste of Time and Energy; as the whole world know the truth now.

      Clouds can reduce the brightness of the sun for few minutes or few hours but the truth is that, the shadow is only for those who are standing below the cloud. For the rest of the world; the sun is as bright as ever. And we know that the clouds cannot remain in place for long - we have seen the attitude of believers of Kerala and the general public and media in very recent times.

      The multitudes of Orthodox believers proved that they are not under any such clouds. Those who have eyes; let them see, those who have ears; let them hear and those who have brains; let them understand.

      I think there is no need of any more deliberations of this subject - Truth is that; for some believers it is impossible for them till now to digest the fact that Jesus is not a Malayalee or HE is a foreigner & Arab; I don't know what is their perspective about St: Thomas.

      Let us pray that the sun will shine on all alike, be optimistic and await for that wonderful day.

      A proverb seems worth to be quoted here " One can cheat some people for a long term and more people for a short term; but it is impossible to cheat all for ever" so give truth it's time (to hatch)

      "My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:2

      In the everlasting love of our Lord Jesus Christ

      Babu Maracheril
      Mortha Mariyam Valiya Pally Kothamangalam
      Member code # 0894

      PS: Today (Nov. 6th) is the Dhukharono of my personal hero, LL H B Vayalparambil Gheevarghese Mor Gregorious (Aluva), Metropolitan of Ankamaly Diocise, the Great Roaring Lion and Rock Pillar of Antioch-Malankara Relations.