Blood Donation -St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church - Bahrain

  • Jacob T. V
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      Dear All,

      As part of its charity projects, St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church - Bahrain, recently conducted a blood donation campaign. After the Friday's Holy Qurbana, about 50 members of our church, under the leadership of our Vicar Fr. Shyjan Kuriakose, donated blood to the Salmaniya Medical Centre, Bahrain's premier government hospital. The hospital authorities thanked the Church for this noble venture and had arranged special staff for this function, as Friday is a public holiday for this part of the world.

      Some photograph of the function is attached herewith.(http://groups.msn.com/SOCM-FORUM/bahrainstpetersjacobitechurch.msnw)

      Regards
      Jacob T. V.
      Secretary
      St. Peter's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church - Bahrain
      St. George Thabor Church - Peechanikkad
      Member ID # 0919