This week's promise

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      God has conquered all our enemies

      ". . . Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. " John 16:33 NLT

      The ticker-tape parades that follow a nation's victory in war, the wild celebration that accompanies a sports team upon winning the championship game, the quiet satisfaction of a student finally conquering a difficult subject to receive an A on the final exam-each is a picture of final, glorious victory. Most of us will never have the experience of winning a professional sports championship, but the Bible promises us a victory far greater-and more lasting. We can experience spiritual victory over sin and death, a victory both sure and final through Christ's victory over death.

      Have a nice and blessed week ahead!

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy (Dist), Kerala, India