Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      The pronouncements of the prophets are declared in nearly every psalm. About the visitation of the Savior, and that He will make His sojourn as one who is God, so it says in the forthy-ninth psalm: 'The Lord our God shall come manifestly, and shall not keep silence,' and in the one hundred and seventeenth: 'Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord. We have blessed you out of the house of the Lord. God is Lord and He has shined upon us.' And that this one is the Word of the Father, so it sings in Psalm 106: 'He sent His Word, and healed them, and delivered them out of their destructions.' The Coming One is God Himself, and the Word Who is sent."
      St. Athanasius.
      "To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins." Acts 10:43