Re: Suggest A Name - Universal Syriac Orthodox e-Magazine

  • Binu Aramath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi,

      Here are two suggestions for naming the e-magazine. I also wanted to thank the moderators for doing a spectacular job in managing this group. A big thank you to the regular contributors, who are keeping us informed about the latest events and faith of our Church.

      "Syriac Vision"
      "Syriac Times"

      Binu Aramath
      St. Ignatious Church Dallas Texas