RE: E magazine

  • Anil George
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Dear Moderators,

      I would like to congratulate you for the idea of starting electronic journal.

      Actually I thank the Holly Ghost for putting a nice idea to the minds of our people. Kindly start the the work as early as possible.

      I hope that the expenses required for this venture can be raised from the donations form the members of the forum.

      With Love
      Anil George
      St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church, Angamally
      St. Stephen's Syrian Othodox Church
      Abu Dhabi
      Member ID # No:897