Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      "To describe it with the boldest expression, prayer is a conversation with God. Even if we speak with a low voice, even if we whisper without opening the lips, even if we call to Him only from the depths of our heart, our unspoken word always reaches God and God always hears. Sometimes, however, besides speaking, we lift our head and lift our arms to heaven. In this way, we are underlining the desire that the spirit has for the spiritual world. We are
      striving with the word to raise the body above the earth. We are giving wings to the soul for it to reach the good things on high."

      St. Clement of Alexandria.
      "My soul thirsts for God, for the living God." Psalm 42:2