Explanations on Our new Guidelines

  • Moderators SOCM-Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      In response to our recently published guideline, many of our respected members requested us to allow other Christian denomination members to post messages in our FORUM, for understanding the debated subject in its all aspects.

      We the moderators feels that, some of our members misunderstood our stance. Let us clarify our position.

      Our new guideline is only asking the genuine identity of the member who posts messages to the FORUM. We think, as moderators of the forum, we have the right to know it, to avoid any legal problems based on the postings in the forum.

      However, we also declared that if the member opts to keep his identity in secret, we will respect his/her option and he/she will be allowed to post under his/her penname.

      FORUM never refused or rejected in the past any messages from any member regardless of his/her denomination, provided his/her posting never abuse or manipulate the faith of the Church and Her fathers. This will be followed in future too, and it is clearly mentioned in our homepage.

      So we welcome postings from all members and we request them to do post their opinions, suggestions and be part in the discussions with proper signature as per the new guideline.

      Be with us and be part of us.

      In Our Lord's Love
      Forum Moderators
      SOCM-FORUM