Re: New record for the IOC Catholicos Baselious Marthoma Mathews II

  • Philip Scaria
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Dear Moderators:

      I congratulate you on your message of felicitation to H.H. Beselious Marthoma Mathews II of IOC about the attainment of a milestone in his pontifical status. The true sportman-spirit you have shown is beyond the barriers of our "Bava-Methran" walls. I hope, they will acknowledge it with the true merit it deserves.

      Sincerely,

      Philip Scaria
      St. Peter's JSO church, Northlake, IL-60561, USA
      Member ID # 0908