Testimony - Intercession of St. Gregarious of Parumala

  • Mrs & Mr. kuriakose George
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      It may be wrong on my part not to share with you all that I am one of among blessed by the intercession of St. Gregarious of Parumala on 102 remembrance ay November 2.

      In 1995 - birth of our son ( Alex K George - Student II Class JOC MV-III) after a 3 long years medical treatment ( medicine world have written off our case after consultation of 20 + renowned Doctors and number of complications during treatment.) and blessings from Almighty by intercession of St. Mary & Parumala Therumani. Not only good reason to rejoice our entire life but also remember & pray to the holy father in every minute. Our son has been baptazised as Geevarghese, begin his education from the holy tomb. We are indebted for HIS prayers, try to visit holy tomb as and when we visit kerala.

      In 1998 - When my job was in doldrums, HIS prayers helped me to find a suitable one immediately.

      May his prayers will also benefit you all.

      "Parumala Therumani, please pray for us always"

      Mrs & Mr. Kuriakose George
      St. JOC MV-III
      St. Mary�s JOC Marady
      Member ID # 0893