- Look at the following link
What do i see?
1) Only ONE- "head " claims about "Throne". Find out who is it.
2) Click at the linkshttp://www.stgregoriostampa.com/articles/Catholicoses.pdf
What can we see friom this ?
1) The catholicate started with number 10 in the list ( Blue color )How come some one is claiming about a "Throne of St. Thomas" in Malankara where ALL BISHOPS ( in the list ) till late 19 th century is based in Persia.?
2) Look at this list http://catholicose.org/PauloseII/Catholicate.htm The list some what matches. But ALL those bishops were ordained by PATRIARCHS.
3)How come MAR Baslious of Kothamangalam (#80- IOC's list)be in the list of sucessors of St. Thomas ? I have seen IOC literature saying he was an "invader " 'who was sent by Patriarch to establish their supermacy.'? What IOC church is saying here is MAR Baselious Eldho was thier head But at the same time, thinks he is a spy.
4) Finaly "MAR THOMA" started in the names in 1970's. Same time Ougen thirumeni, started claims of "Throne of St. Thomas"
5) IOC's list has 89 bishops listed. Out of which up to 83 lived in Perisa, Antioch etc and ordained by Patriarch.
6) Sudenly St. Thomas came to India and establsihed a throne here? Who ever follows this teaching should be realy naive.
- but it is only naive who could be cheated ! That is why LORD told the parable of 10 virgins.
St. Ignatious SOC
Member ID # 0901