Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      Abba Ammoun of Rhaithou asked Abba Sisoes, "When I read the Scriptures, my mind is wholly concentrated on the words so that I may have something to say if I am asked." The old man said to him, "That is not necessary; it is better to enrich yourself through purity of spirit and to be without anxiety and then to speak."

      Abba Sisoes.
      "My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth." Psalm 4:3