Re: Dn. C.M George or Dn. Georgekutty

  • Rajesh Scariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      Dear all,

      I think we will ignore this "Deacon Mails" with this reply from Rev.Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu. Now if "Dn Georgekutty" wants to continue in this forum (this is my humble suggestion) let him directly contact Rev Fr Biji and give proof of his identity.

      I realy praise Mr.Baby Gleeson and Mr Binoy on their efforts to bring this to light. And i should also appreciate the efforts of Sons of KEFA to bring in to light the real stories in the Newyork Church Case since the reply from Mor Nicholavas is realy confusing.

      Rajesh.V.Scariah
      Mar Aphrem Church Vadavathoor Kottayam
      http://www.maraphremchurch.org
      Member ID # 0904