Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      An old man said, Just as no one can cause harm to someone who is close to the king, no more can Satan do anything to us if our souls are close to God, for truly He said, 'Draw near to Me, and I shall be near to you.' But since we often exalt ourselves, the enemy has no difficulty in drawing our poor souls into shameful passions.

      The Wisdom of the Desert Fathers.
      "take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day." Ephesians 6:13