Lord's commandments

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      Here I am making an attempt to understand our LORD GOD. He has reveled many of HIS liking and dislikings. I will post one verse at a time. If any of you have any verse you have noticed - and you felt we all should know - please feel free to contribute.

      Here is the verses for the day

      Deuteronomy 18:10 - 13

      "There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD; and because of these abominable practices the LORD your God is driving them out before you."
      18:13
      "You shall be blameless before the LORD your God ".

      I have no comments here. But you can look around and see Hindus as whole are doing this. And many Christians also.

      Regards
      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious Syrian Orthodox Church
      Dallas