RE: Dn. C.M George or Dn. Georgekutty

  • Rev. Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      Dear Moderator & members

      No, there is no deacon called Georgekutty or Dn C.M. George in our parish in Vienna or in Austria, according to the best of my knowledge. Not in the indian orthodox parish too. I am serving our parish since seven years and almost all the malayalees in vienna know me / are known to me. I have never come across a deacon called Georgekutty neither has anybody told me about the existence of such a deacon in Vienna or in the country of Austria. If he still insists that he is from vienna ask him to reveal his phone number and address. And to the best of my Knowledge there was nobody from Arakkunnam and sorroundings with the name Georgekutty who got ordained as a deacon in our seimnary. I am lecturer there since 92.

      With Love and Prayers

      Fr.Dr.Biji Chirathilattu
      Vicar, St.Mary's Syrian Orthodox Congregation Vienna
      Vienna, Austria
      Web:http://www.stmarysvienna.org