prayer update - James Shin and myself (Joseph Y. Lee)

  • Joseph Yosuk Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2004
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

      James Shin, a brother in Christ with cerebral palsy, found a job at Newport Beach, California. He was able to find a job with help from Marco Zirino, member at Newsong Community Church at Irvine. James' job will utilize his MBA Master's of Business Administration) expertise.

      The people at KCCC (Korea Campus Crusade for Christ) at UC Irvine, Newsong Community Church at Irvine and Cerritos Presbyterian Church at Artesia have elped James a great deal. It was a team effort from three different ministries and churches. I know that many of you have helped James Shin. James wanted to thank all of you in terms of your prayers and accountability.

      I, Joseph Y. Lee, finally got my Master's degree in the electrical engineering department at the University of Southern California. Praise God! It was God. I might be going to work at Samsung Electro-Mechanics in South Korea by January of 2005. I might be leaving the United States by December 2004.

      Please continue to pray for James Shin that he will be successful at the company.

      In Christ,
      Joseph Yosuk Lee
      8th Grade Sunday School Teacher
      Cerritos Presbyterian Church at Artesia, California