Identity (Dn. C.M. George)

  • C M George
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      I am very troubled my identity is of concern to many people. Sri Baby Gleeson is known to my family. He is known to be a hothead person and to cause problems in the parish committees. My grandfather told me many stories I do not repeat it here. He does not need to worry about me or my identity. I am from the same parish, although my ordination was in the seminary chapel. He never paid any attention to me when I was growing up and now he is very concerned. I am now in Vienna, Austria for further studies. I hope that is
      clearing up any doubts.

      I am also very unhappy to read the posting of one Paul Reji of St. Ignatious Texas. I do not know why he is wanting to crucify me. I do not know him even. I only asked who is the KEFA group and why they write many things behind some title. How come no one is trying to find their identity? What they saying is fine, but do we need so much commentary is my question? Let them present facts and then the people make up their minds. From what I am seeing, there is much unnecessary bickering and name calling. It is un-Christian. We are all Christians first and then Jacobite or Orthodox. People must respect first to get the respect.

      It is a shame. I pray for all of you.

      Dn. Georgekutty
      Rev. Dn. C.M. George
      Vienna, Austria
      From the desk of the moderators

      Dear Deacon

      With all respect to your deaconship,we request you to provide us your proper identity (as requested earlier) or please stop posting to the forum, Once again we confirmed that there is no deacon in this name at Arakunnam St George Jacobite Church.

      If you are a deacon, please behold the oath and promises you took during the ordination.

      The following is a reply from Mr. Baby Gleeson Zachariah on this posting.
      His claim of belonging to Arakunnam St George Jacobite Church is pure lie.There is absolutely no deacon by that name in my parish.

      But like i have written earlier there is a dn in a place called edakatuvayal, about 4 kms from arakunnam. There isn't much i know about this person. Only that he is a dn and he has gone outside for studies. I dont know wheather these two are same.

      Now regarding the parish of this dn, its Kanayikode St Marys orthodox syrian church.

      Its an entirely different parish church belonging to the orthodox syrian church.

      Now there is some history behind this Kanayikode Church.

      Kanayikode St Marys was a Chapel of Arakunnam St George Jacobite Church. In late 1910 or early 1920 this chapel was gifted to thopil lukose Kathanar by
      Arakunnam St George Jacobite Church.

      From there it ended up with Orthodox Syrian Church. (There are much dramas behind this, of which i am keeping quiet).

      There is a dn belonging to this church( Kanaikode St Marys Orthodox) who is studying outside. (Still i am not sure wheather these two are same)

      If these two dn's are the same, then dn C M george should have identified himself as belonging to that church.

      What is the idea behind taking another identity??

      Now answering the dn's questions on my character.

      Dear dn,

      You wrote...

      > Sri Baby Gleeson is known to my family. He is known to be a hothead
      > person and to cause problems in the parish committees.

      I am happy your family knows me(????). And i admit that iam (and my family) are hotheaded as far as the church issues are concerned.

      But i dont know from where you got the idea that i create problems in parish commitees. This church in its 100 years of existence didnt have any trouble
      connected with church issues.( Ofcourse there were some cases, but past 30 years, after severious metran was thrown out in 74, none of the orthodox church have entered this church).

      And there is absolutely no chance of any problems in the parish commitees.

      Iam not only a parish managing commitee member, but iam also diocian member and a malankara Association member.

      Iam also an office bearer of ASVSS and of the Theerthayathra Sangam.

      Till date, i can touch my heart and tell that i havent created any problems in the commitees i attend.

      Non of the bishops or priests who know me will tell that iam a problem creater.

      Ofcourse i have very strong beliefs as far as the church row is concerned, and i will tell on anybodys face what i feel is the truth(Of course in my own
      identity)

      Such an allegation from a person identifying himself as a deacon of a church, that too in a public forum, degenerates the stature of other deacons too.

      Iam sure that you dont know me. Then on what basis you can claim that iam a problem creator??

      Just by heresy can you dumb somebody as a problem creator??

      Think about the spiritual post that you claim to have...

      > My grandfather told me many
      > stories I do not repeat it here.

      Definitly the night time stories of your grandfather is for your own consumption.But if you had hinted on those 'stories' of ougen catholica getting beaten up at piravam bridge in early 74, try it out some where
      else, probably in ICON.

      > He does not need to
      > worry about me or my identity.

      Defenitly i will worry about your identity as long as you claim to belong to Arakunnam St George Jacobite Church. If you dont belong its none of my business.

      > He never paid any attention to me when I was
      > growing up and now he is very concerned.

      This single line makes it very clear to me that you dont know me. I never paid attention to you when you were growing up because i didnt knew you and i was
      also in the process of growing up.

      Iam 34 now and i dont think our age difference is more than 10 years.

      And i became very active in church affairs only by 1997 after my studies, and later a job in b'glre.

      I have been a member of this forum for more than an year and none of the other members have questioned my identity.Why??

      There is another member in this forum from Arakunnam Church named Binoy, presently in b'glre. Nobody have questioned his identity.Why?? (Binoy, its me,
      Gleeson, your senior in Regional engineering College, Calicut.)

      So when doubt have been expressed on your identity, its your part to clear it.

      Ofcourse this parish have over 1000 families with a total membership of 4367 members. There are 6 chapels and 11 shrines under this church, and the church
      itself is divided to 14 wards. Its not possible to know each and every person.

      But still i would know a deacon.....

      You can always identify by your family name. You can always give your fathers name.( I dont think you are ashamed of giving your family name or your fathers
      name). The whole thing will be settled on that. But still you prefer to hide in "Vienna, Austria".

      Or you can atleast tell in which ward you belong to.

      That would have been the way to proove your identity rather than calling me a trouble maker.

      rgds
      Baby Gleeson Zachariah
      Vettikattle
      St George Jacobite Syrian Church