We Need A Study Programme

  • Cecil .K. Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      Dear Fourm members & readers

      I wish to point out the need of a study programme for the people who is above the Sunday school age, people like me Who could not complete the Sunday school education due to the fraction in 70's will surely benefit it. I mean it should be like a Sunday school syllabus containing all the aspects of The Bible, our tradition, custom relation with other churches, church history Etc etc .It should be in level 1, 2 and 3 ( or any suitable name like grade 1,2,3)

      In the primary stage somebody should conduct a survey in all the churches including out side kerala to find out how many people are interested in such a study? I hope our Youth Association like church approved body can conduct it. Study materials shold be in printed form . It should be under the supervision of one of our bishops .

      Many young people is joining other non apostolic churches due to ignorance of our prayer, our worships. And above all they do not know the place of Jesus Christ in the church ,and why do we respect our saints and Mother of Mary others can easily convince them because of ignorance of our faith. Nowadays family prayer in our houses are not like olden days due to many reasons such as T V serial etc etc people have no time for it. Finally I emphasis the need of and education programme for our community.

      I hope fund can be raised by sponsorship I request your valuable suggestions

      Best regards
      Cecil.K.Varghese
      St .Marys church Sharjah
      St.Ignatious church Kaipattoor (Thumpamon Dio)
      Member ID # 0890