Re: Mr. Thomas P, Please identify yourself

  • Dipu George
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      Dear Modrators,

      i feel sorry for this man called Thomas P

      i suggest only one thing what our Lord mentioned in the bible " may his faith save him" i can only guess how many people in this forum got a personal letter from Thomas P after their article has appeared expounding our faith his deeds are like that of satan remember how satan tempted Eve ... he didnt deny anything but rather lead Eve to doubt...eventually leading her to eat the forbidden fruit.... likewise the deeds of Thomas P A is quite similar... he writes confusing articles to create chaos,.... and then fish in this troubled waters... the only time he couldnt reply with his heretic mails was during the time my articles on the history of the syrian orthdox church in India written by the Most Rev kanyamparambil Achen... in turn i got a hate mail from him for i am sure he couldnt contradict aything written there..
      such is this man.. who tend to make us waste our precious time replying to his idiotic articles... infact i tried writing the 50 episodes in the IOC Forum .. but they were shrewd enough not to publish it... we can only pray of this man... and wish him well...

      if anyone here could reproduce the amologia written by Parumala Thirumeni.. then surely we can catch this liar.. for to all of us Parumala Thirumeni was a Saint A saint never contradicts his faith (i hope Thomas P A cite wrong examples to confuse and create chaos again) the Udumpadi of Parumala Thirumeni is Crystal Clear about his unrelenting Faith to the Apostolic Throne of Antioch and to the Supremacy of Patriach... in fact in this udumpadi the saint himself sates that may he be cursed if he deviates from what he has mentioned in the Deed.!!!

      if i am correct .. the IOC has tampered with the Udumpadi itself and what they publish is a Doctored Version! dear Thomas P A .. i can only sympathise ur fate and the fate of ur Church.. its like a illegitimate Child who vainly seeks his Legitimacy and also tries to belittle the birth right of the true legitimate child .. we are isaac's descendants while his is that of Ishmael!
      May G_D have mercy on your Soul .... and please i dont want any personal mail from you ...

      Aloho Ahmuch
      Dipu George
      Tiruvalla St George SimhasanaChurch