Blood of Jesus - You have to Read this

  • Babu Paul Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2004
      DEAR BROTHERS,

      THIS IS A CHAIN LETTER RECEIVED IN MY E-MAIL - MAY BE YOU ALSO GOT THIS ONE OF THESE DAYS - ANY WAY THIS IS WORTH READING A SECOND TIME - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY EACH TIME.

      Subject : Blood of Jesus

      One night in a church service a young woman felt the tug of God at her heart. She responded to God's call and accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior. The young woman had a very rough past, involving alcohol, drugs,and prostitution. But, the change in her was evident. As time went on she became a faithful member of the church. She eventually became involved in the ministry, teaching young children.

      It was not very long until this faithful young woman had caught the eye and heart of the pastor's son. The relationship grew and they began to make wedding
      plans. This is when the problems began. You see, about one half of the church did not think that a woman with a past such as hers was suitable for a pastor's son.

      The church began to argue and fight about the matter. So they decided to have a meeting. As the people made their arguments and tensions increased, the meeting was getting completely out of hand. The young woman became very upset
      about all the things being brought up about her past.. As she began to cry the pastor's son stood to speak. He could not bear the pain it was causing his wife-to-be.

      He began to speak and his statement was this: "My fiancee's past is not what is on trial here. What you are questioning is the ability of the blood of Jesus to wash away sin. Today you have put the blood of Jesus on trial. So, does it wash away sin or not?" The whole church began to weep as they realized
      that they had been slandering the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.

      Too often, even as Christians, we bring up the past and use it as a weapon against our brothers and sisters. Forgiveness is a very foundational part of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. If the blood of Jesus does not cleanse the other person completely then it cannot cleanse us completely. If that is the case, then we are all in a lot of trouble. What can wash away my sins?
      Nothing but the blood of Jesus! End of case!!!

      "Cast your burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain you. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." Psalm 55:23

      This prayer is powerful and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There
      is no cost but a lot of rewards, let's continue to pray for one another.

      Here is the prayer:

      "Father, I ask you to bless my friends, relatives and my buddies reading this right now.
      Show them a new revelation of your love and power.
      Holy spirit, I ask you to minister to their spirit at this very moment.
      Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy.
      Where there is self doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace -
      Amen "

      Babu Maracheril
      St George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church
      Kuwait