Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      "Let us not make ourselves unworthy of entrance into His Kingdom, for as long as we are in this world, even if we commit countless sins, it is possible to wash them all away by manifesting repentance for our offenses; but when we have departed to the other world, even if we display the most earnest repentance it will be of no avail. Let us then, I beg of you, recover our senses here and let us recognize our Master as He ought to be recognized."

      St. John Chrysostom.

      "You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Psalm 16:11