Mr. Thomas P, Please identify yourself

  • Moderator-SOCM Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2004
      Dear Mr. Thomas P

      Greetings in HIS Name.

      We thank your very much for your contributions to the forum from the beginning. Also we honor your extensive knowledge on the OO church traditions and ask the Lord Almighty to grand you more wisdom. As you are among the oldest members of this forum, with all respect we would like to request you to identify yourself.

      You may by now know that there are a lot of confusion going-on in SOCM and other orthodox discussion groups, regarding the provocative articles published in your name and also about the genuine-ness of your identity.

      Many of our members say that "Thomas P� is a fake e-mail ID and some Indian Orthodox faction extremists are writing under the same. We have to heed to this allegation; because many of the messages on the same subjects coming under this name, contradicts with each other and the styles also differs.

      Few members have even made this as a case study and done enquiries about your locations in Kerala and overseas. So far a satisfactory conclusion is not made. Many of the decent IOC members of your mentioned parish whom they contacted have clearly said that they do not know any Thomas P.

      As this is the state now, we have to think again to publish any of your article in our forum and to hold publishing any, until and unless we receive your proper identity, including your full name, family name, home parish, present parish attending along with proper references like that of the parish priest's; name, e mail address and telephone number, where we can verify the genuineness of the e mails.

      We request you in the sweet name of Jesus Christ in whom we all believe and live/work for and hopefully waiting for your satisfactory reply before the Feast of Mor Gregarious of Parumala.

      Until then we hold all your postings. Hope you will understand our position.

      We once again thank you for being with us.

      Be with us and be part of us and let us work for the unity of the Malankara Church.

      In Our Lords Love
      For & on behalf of
      SOCM-FORUM Moderators

      Thomas Daniel (Reji)
      (Forum Owner)
      Cheppaud, Alleppy Dist, Kerala, India.
      http://groups.msn.com/StGeorgeSyrianOrthodoxChurchCheppaud

      Sinu John
      (Forum Chief Moderator)
      St John's Church, Nilambur (home parish)
      St Mary's Syrian Orthodox church of Greater Atlanta (Present)
      Contact name: Fr. Bobby Joseph, Vicar, St Mary's Syrian Orthodox Church, Lilburn, Atlanta