Re: Thomas P - A Man Beyond Ages ?

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      Dear moderators: My response to Mr. Koshy below.

      I sincerely request to stop personal attacks. I asked a question to Mr. Koshy and he is yet to answer that question. Let us not keep permanent hatred in heart. Regarding all the issues he raised now, I think they were clarified in previous mails. My kind request is to abstain from personal attacks. Let us focus more on facts and try to be subjective than emotional.

      Peace
      Thomas
      St. Mary's Church/St. George Church, Thumpamon