Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2004
      "In all temptation, do not complain about anyone else, but say about yourself, 'These things happen to me because of my sins'" Abba Or.

      Abba Or was one of the early monks in Nitria. He was associated with many great monks like Theodore and Sisoes. He died about 390A.D
      Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me." Psalm 51:10