cyber decon

  • Kuriakose George
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      I surpirsed to know that Cyber decon also exists.( I heard about cyber crime, virus and spams etc) that also in the name of saint ( St. George).

      A piece of advise, Respected Dn,
      I remember a Bible verse " Nothing hidden in this word " . Hope the respected and scholarly Dn will come and point out me where this Bible verse exactly along with his true identity. Also hope that before he become a priest he would read carefully Proverbs in H Bible twice to remove his shyness.

      Kuriakose George
      St. JOC MV-III
      St. Mary's JSC Marady