Rev Dn C M George( Arakunnam Church)??

  • Baby Gleeson Zachariah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004
      Dear all,

      Hope you all have read the posting from one Rev Dn C M George identifing himself as a member of Arakunnam St George Church.(and moderators remarks).

      Iam a managing commitee member of that churh, and i can tell that there is no person in our church by that identity.

      There is a bishop (HG Mor Diaskorous) and seven priets in the idavaka register of our church.

      But a deacon named C M George is yet to be born in our parish.

      rgds

      Baby Gleeson Zachariah
      St George Jacobite Syrian Church
      Arakunnam

      PS: There ia a Dn named C M George, who is presently in US(i think),whose native house is near Arakunnam. But if that dn and this dn are the same, let
      him reveal the true identity of his home parish, rather than hiding behind the identity of another church and sweet words like "Iam also Syrian Orthodox". Being a dn its sad he forgot one of the first things we teach in sunday school. "Kallam Parayaruthe"