Re: KEFA-NY Chapter Posting

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      Dear Deacon C.M. George

      If you did not know, what that group stands for you dont have to post in this coulum. if you are SOC as you claim , you can ask your other church faithful or if you are IOC, ask your catholicos , he knows about them.

      Any way I dont know who KEFA-NY is. I know it is a spiritual organization based in Kerala. A kind of "spiritual watch " group.

      Regarding his/her/thier post most important things is , this message true? Yes. I heard from very very reliable source.

      But Barnabas thirumeni was drageed into this. Well probabley he was forced into. For that no point is disparging the messenger. KEFA-NY just reported fact. Why blame him.

      Actualy i have heard IOC memebers touting him as a great person who have no politics. But, what seems to have taken place is beyond his reputation.

      If you feel guilty that Barnabas thirumeni did this, write a letter to him. Done blame one who reported it.

      Paul Reji
      St. Ignatious SOC
      Dallas