'Christian Love' of IOC forum moderators

  • SOCM moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2004
      A message was posted by SOCM moderators, in the Indian Orthodox Church forum, to show the inaccuracies of a perticular message appeared in that forum regarding the SOCM forum. But the moderators of the IOC forum rejected our posting saying that it was not signed properly!

      A similar request was received from their side long back, to SOCM forum and was posted with same kind of signature as we used. Please see the message published in SOCM forum from IOC forum moderators at:

      The person's name appeared on the above message was only the e mail ID through which the message was posted in SOCM. As per their request we published it, without asking any more identity. Since this was the approach to any of their postings and request from our part, we are surprised to see such an e mail response from the ICON moderators.

      We are posting the e mails we received from IOC forum moderators in response to our message, below.

      Any way, we hereby thank IOC forum moderators for their prompt e mail reply.
      By posting this message we do not intend to request them again for approving our message.

      In Christian Love
      Moderators
      SOCM-FORUM

      From: "Moderator-SOCM Forum" <moderator_socm@...>
      To: IndianOrthodox-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:03:39 +0000
      Dear Moderators of ICON
      This is in response to the message # 8665 of your forum by Mr. Thomas P. His allegation on disapproving his particular message in SOCM-FORUM
      is baseless.
      We approved his message even without moderation on 09 Oct 2004
      19:04:10 –0000 and it is still available in our message archive
      [http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/5132%5d. His message
      to SOCM FORUM was an open apology without addressing Very Rev.
      Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil.

      [[[From: Thomas P
      Date: Wed Oct 6, 2004 9:45 pm
      Subject: Re: Catholicate vs.Maphrianate

      I confess that I did not do it knowingly. It was an error in
      response, it it was
      misleading.

      Thank you.
      Thomas
      St. Mary's Orthodox Church/St. George Orthodox Church, Thumpamon]]]

      We request you to publish this message in your forum for the damage
      caused to us due to the baseless allegation.

      Also we request your kind consideration, to avoid publishing baseless
      arguments and confusing messages against SOCM-FORUM prior to checking
      genuineness with us.

      In Christian Love
      Moderators
      SOCM-FORUM