Re- "Thou shall not covet your neighbor's house" – URGENT

  • Jacob George Jacob
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2004
      Forcible occupation of a Jacobite Church by Malankara Orthodox Kakshi

      I feel sorry for Nicholvos, the Judas' who cheated the Church for 30 silver coins. I feel sorry for Mar Barnabas who is acting like Nicholvos. I feel sorry for Fr. Mathew Thomas who is going around with Nicholvos. And I feel terribly sorry for Mar Baselios Mathews II who is looking over to Nicholovos for Ressessa.

      Jacob George
      Arthat, Kunnamkulam