Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1039 , Oct 15, 2004
      Ordinary human life is built up and maintained by an interaction between various life undertakings, crafts and arts - that is, one man does one thing, another does another and offers it for the use of his fellow men; thus people live by giving and taking and so satisfy their bodily needs. The same can be seen in spiritual life: one practices one virtue, another another; one chooses one path of life, another a different one, but all of them together pursue one
      aim, mutually helping one another."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.

      My defense is of God, Who saves the upright in heart." Psalm 7:10
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011
        Dear all
        regards