Street words in the forum

  • Rev. Fr. Samuel Mathew
    Message 1 of 1039 , Oct 9 5:11 AM
      Is there any body in this forum to raise the decency and decorum in using street language. The word "P off" is a street word using in SCOM forum.

      Everbody think they know everything.

      Father Samuel Mathew
      From the desk of moderators;

      Dear Fr. Samuel and other respected members of the SOCM forum

      Thank you for pointing out about the street words appeared in the forum. We apologize in not editing the referred message properly. Due to the continuos flow of messages in the forum, we are sometimes unable to edit each and every sentences of the messages. We hereby request all writters to kindly use more decent words and phrases while posting in the forum.

      Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011
        Dear all