Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1039 , Oct 9, 2004
      "Repentance is the way and the key to the Kingdom of Heaven, without which no one can enter into it. Let us keep to this path, O brethren; for the path now in this short life is narrow and afflicted, but later in that endless future life there shall be abundant and unutterable rewards."

      St. Alexander Svirsky.
      "He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities." Psalm 103:10
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011
        Dear all
        regards