Re: Syrian Orthoodx Church in Singapore

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1039 , Oct 3, 2004
      Dear Biju John

      This is an example of God's work in your life. Wishing to be with Him and offering prayer to Him. I am sure, with Lord's help anything is possible. Pray to God and Holy Spirit is here to lead you.

      In any city a church was establised by a handful of faithfuls starting service may be once in a month or in sundays just the prayer group. In Dallas the church has started by just 8 people and has around 150 families now.( in two churches ). Those 8 like you had the call of the Spirit. They wanted to offer sacrifices to thier GOD LORD and was willing to undergo some sacrifice and it was grown into big now. This is the case with most of US cities.

      When you come to kerala next time, go and see HB and talk to him if he can help for a temporary priest or some other arrangement.

      Pray for it. and try for it.

      Regards
      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious SOC, Dallas