Wrong identity of the Members

  • Forum Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2002

      Dear respected members

      This forum is precisely debate on the Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church subjects. As moderators we welcome and allow everyone to join in the forum who are interested in the Syrian Orthodox Church matters regardless the factions or dominations. Also we try to approve the posting mostly without moderating. Its not means that false accusations and identities are allowed.

      We noticed there are some members enrolled in this forum without disclosing their identity and appearing in another forums on different names. These members are only misleading others with their postings.

      We request such members to leave the forum by themselves otherwise we will be forced to remove them from the forum.

      Hoping your cooperation

      Forum Moderator