Matrimonial Digest / 0028-04

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 1039 , Sep 27, 2004
      Matrimonial Digest / 0028-04

      Dear members

      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to verify the particulars.

      As per the request of some advertisers we withheld the contact details and will forward any reply to the advertiser for further personal contact.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 015/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited from Jacobite parents for a Jacobite girl 23 years
      /157 cm, God-fearing (Education :M.Sc in Electronics).

      Please respond to pvvarughese@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-015/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 014/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Retired PWD Contractor's family (Jacobite, Middle Class, Ernakulam District)invites suitable proposal from middle class Jacobite parents of God fearing girls under 28, 5'1', 48 Kg, employed or qualified to be employed (prefer teachers or lecturers) in or around Ernakulam Dist. She has to look after home affairs as the brother and sister of the boy to be working overseas.

      Their son (32, 5'3" 55 Kg) is a Vet. surgeon in Kerala Government Service, posted within few kilometers from home, fair, clean habits, soft spoken, thin built and God fearing.

      His has an elder brother and younger sister, both married.

      Genuine enquiries may be posted to varkod@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-014/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 013/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      (Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to her daughter, who is presently working at Bangalore. Educated and employed Jacobite youths working at Bangalore are preferred. The proposals to be made from middle class family.The boy should be God fearing. The girl is 25 yrs of old, 5.3". She had Completed B.Sc.maths and have GNIIT, (3 yr computer diploma) course Certificate)

      Please respond to eldhoshimmy@...> or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-013/04

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; code # 012/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Proposals invited from parents of god fearing BSc nurses for a handsome Jacobite boy, hailing from Kolencherry, 29/168 Graduate, only son, working as Marketing Executive for a reputed Co. in Kuwait, active in church matters and having family visa status. He has two sisters and both of them are well settled. The girl will have good job prospects in Kuwait.

      Interested please respond to:yeljoseph@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-012/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 011/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited from Jacobite parents for a Jacobite girl (24 years/161 cm),fair,smart and God-fearing,B-tech with MBA,working in a leading firm in Techno-Park,Trivandrum.

      Please respond to thomasvt@... or moderator_socm@... with code #
      MP-011/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 010/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Proposals invited from the parents of suitable boys with good family background, for a Good looking & God fearing Staff Nurse (27 yrs,153 cm, hailing from an ancient Jacobite family of Kottayam) working in UK. Coming on leave in September. Respond with full details.

      Please respond to or bkmbkurian@... OR moderator_socm@... with
      code # MP-010/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 009/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite Parents from Perumany, 7 km from Perumbavoor (Angamali Diocese)invites proposals for their son working in Dammam, Saudi Arabia as Project Co-ordinator. Proposals to be from Middle Class family. The girl should be God fearing and fair.

      Please respond to aliyasissac@... or
      moderator_socm@... with
      code # MP-009/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 008/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to their daughter. She is 23 years old, 5' 3". The girl is very fair, brilliant and good looking. She is a member of the church choir and a Sunday School teacher. She had completed her MA(economics) with first class and now doing her B.Ed course in a very reputed college in Ernakulam Dt.

      Proposals to be made from graduate youths working here or Abroad (having family
      visa). The boy should be handsome and God fearing.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-008/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 007/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Uncle working in abroad seeks proposal for niece. She belongs to Jacobite family from Angamali. 23 yrs old, very fair, good looking, and working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as Nurse in King Khalid University Hospital. She is smart, caring and very God fearing.

      We invite proposals from interested parents of God fearing Jacobite Christian
      boys, well qualified and having stable job. If interested, please contact with
      full details.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-007/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 006/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite Parents from Kottayam Diocese invites proposals for their second son
      PDC/30/168 working in MRF kottayam. Father doing business in Kottayam. Mother
      Gazzetted officer in govt.One elder brother married(Working) and younger sister
      studying.Graduates in any discipline or diploma holders in Nursing (GNM)prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-006/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 004/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to their son. The boy is 30 yrs.old 5' 8". He is very handsome, brilliant(MA Rank Holder), God fearing Altar Boy), presently working with a leading news daily at Ernakulam Dt. Proposals to be from Middle Class family. The girl should be God fearing and
      fair. Nurses working abroad are prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-004/04

      Matrimonial; Code # 003/04
      Jacobite parents from Kottayam invite proposals for their daughter,divorcee with one girl child,)39 yrs.5'3", Home Science Graduate, mediumcomplexion, very Home loving and God fearing, from JACOBITE Widowers/ Divorcees of 40 to 45 age group, well settled in life in India or abroad, with clean habits, positive attitude towards life and home loving.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-003/04
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011
        Dear all