Fw: [SOCM-FORUM] Re: Fwd: Article- Oriental Consanguinity (History)

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 8:06 AM
      Dear All,

      We all consider that St Peter was the stone on which Jesus built his church.
      But the world has always divided on colour , language and nationalitiies.
      They want to bring a divide among appostles also, to side them on their
      regional/national
      based fights.
      (like the lot who wants st thomas to challenge st Peter and proect their
      false patriotic and other claims)
      But it is a coincidence that such perople are all the more indebted St
      Peter. It was to Peter that God has handed over these non jewish
      belivers.(gentiles).God gives the responsibilty of saving the gentiles to
      Peter in the dream.
      Acts.10:9-15.And only to him the nations are given in a plate ,none else!
      Regards
      vmt