Re: An Appeal for prayer ( Thanks Giving )

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2004
      Bothers in Chirst.

      I had appealed to all you for smooth apostolic vicitation.

      "Lord gives us this promise in Matthew 18:19 . I will quote "Again, I assure you: If two of you on earth agree about any matter that you pray for, it will be done for you, by My Father in heaven"

      Now see what our Lord did.

      The case was rejected.
      The orthodox faction became more moderate.
      Even news papers are binging out specials.
      Even non-christians are watching it with interest.
      Even government warned trouble makers.

      Let is praise Almighty God or making this all happen.

      The "Arabee" who is a succeeded a "poor fisherman" who followd a "carpenter" is here.

      Some time I wonder if the Pharisees and Scibes who persecuted them also followed them here too.

      Thank you My Lord. Praise the Lord.
      Let us all pray ( again and again ) for the church and HH.

      Note: I sincerely wished they did not say what they said and did.
      Not because of my love of SOC. But as a human and as a Christian.

      Paul Philipose
      St. Ignatious JSC. Dallas
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21, 2011