Re. Wedding Ring

  • Aji Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
      Dear members

      From all the replies what I understood that the church
      is having a full participation in our marriages.
      But one doubt. At the end of the marriage services the
      priest makes a DISCLAIMER note. Such as: Now you are
      joined together in holy matrimony. The church or the
      priest cannot be held responsible for your actions in
      the future. Is this the heavenly representation?
      Aji
    • Fr. John Kunjukunju
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2002
        The priest or the Church does not make a disclaimer as you said. The priest
        says, "I will be exempt from unlawful acts," if any. This is not to blame
        the priest for unlawful acts, if any. In fact Church is encouraging for all
        righteous acts. Fr John KK.