Re: Catholic magazine against the bad practices in the MOC election

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 1039 , Sep 3 9:55 AM

      > Dear All,
      >
      > There are talks in my home place that Kottayam Catholica will meet
      > HH during Bava's apostolic visit this month.Are we moving to one
      > more peace-drama?Do we want to lose more of our churches and
      > properties?Can anyone (who has some insights to the week's program)
      > explain?To be frank,i fear destruction again.
      >
      > Regards
      > Jojo

      Dear Jojo, My forefathers were members of Jacobite faction church in
      Thumpamon. But during the time of Mar Augen Bava, we united. Today we
      still have the church and go there. The church is not lost. Same
      faith, same Qurbana and same saints are remembered there. In the same
      way do not fear that the churches in Malankara will be lost, but
      preserved for the same faith of Three Holy Ecumenical Synods. Let us
      hope that churches will be regained and reconstructed for the faith.
      It is not a loss, but gain for the faith. They tried to destroy
      Christ, but He rose again. If we can put some of our fears to Him,
      and destroy it, our churches will rise again. If there is any such
      news about a meeting, then let us hope for the best and remain always
      positive in our outlook. If possible try to make that happen. What we
      know is that we are not perfect, rest is our hope.

      Thomas

      St. Mary's Church/ St. George Church, Thumpamon
    • Jaison
      Message 1039 of 1039 , Sep 21 9:09 AM
        Dear all
        regards