GOD ! COME INTO MY LIFE

  • Maracheril Kuwait
    Message 1 of 1039 , Aug 15 7:07 AM
      "Perception"

      A young man who had been raised as an atheist
      was training to be an Olympic diver. The only
      religious influence in his life came from his outspoken
      religious friend. The young diver never really paid much
      attention to his friend's sermons, but he heard them
      often enough.

      One night, the diver went to the indoor pool at the
      college he attended. The lights were all off, but as
      the pool had big skylights and the moon was bright,
      there was plenty of light to practice by.

      The young man climbed up to the highest diving board
      and as he turned his back to the pool on the edge of
      the board and extended his arms out, he saw his
      shadow on the wall.

      The shadow of his body was in the shape of a cross.

      Instead of diving, he knelt down and asked God to come
      into his life. As the young man stood, a maintenance
      man walked in and turned the lights on.

      The pool had been drained for repairs.

      Babu Maracheril
      Mortha Mariyam ValiaPally Kothamangalam